Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Raising PT - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ian Zaffino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) noting that management remains bullish on both Performance Materials and Performance Chemicals.
The analyst believes Materials revenues could nearly double by 2022, as new auto emission regulations take effect; at the same time, Materials EBITDA could more than double through 2022, owing to fixed cost leverage.
Performance Chemicals could enjoy a 400-600 bps margin increase over the next 24-36 months, as the division returns to historical margin levels through cost cuts, efficiencies, product mix and improved endmarkets.
Longer term, China/Beijing could finalize emission regulations late next year, and this revenue opportunity could be bigger than that of the current US upgrade.
As a result of the positive outlook, the company is raising its price target to $50.00 (from $44.00).
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $44.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!