Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Raising PT - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ian Zaffino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) noting that management remains bullish on both Performance Materials and Performance Chemicals.
The analyst believes Materials revenues could nearly double by 2022, as new auto emission regulations take effect; at the same time, Materials EBITDA could more than double through 2022, owing to fixed cost leverage.
Performance Chemicals could enjoy a 400-600 bps margin increase over the next 24-36 months, as the division returns to historical margin levels through cost cuts, efficiencies, product mix and improved endmarkets.
Longer term, China/Beijing could finalize emission regulations late next year, and this revenue opportunity could be bigger than that of the current US upgrade.
As a result of the positive outlook, the company is raising its price target to $50.00 (from $44.00).
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $44.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!