Inflectra's U.S. Launch Incrementally Positive for Pfizer (PFE), Negative for AbbVie (ABBV) - BMO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) after announcing Inflectra's U.S. launch; 1.5 years earlier than expected.
The analyst highlighted 3 key takeaways:
1) The announcement is incrementally positive and the "at risk" launch is clearly indicative of Pfizer's confidence regarding the outcome of Remicade patent litigation.
2) The 15% discount relative to WAC price of Remicade is lower than expected; however, we expect Pfizer to provide additional discounts during negotiations with payers.
3) Pfizer's leadership in biosimilars is a key reason the analyst is bullish on the stock.
price target of $40.00
Shares of Pfizer closed at $32.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!