Inflectra's U.S. Launch Incrementally Positive for Pfizer (PFE), Negative for AbbVie (ABBV) - BMO
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) after announcing Inflectra's U.S. launch; 1.5 years earlier than expected.
The analyst highlighted 3 key takeaways:
1) The announcement is incrementally positive and the "at risk" launch is clearly indicative of Pfizer's confidence regarding the outcome of Remicade patent litigation.
2) The 15% discount relative to WAC price of Remicade is lower than expected; however, we expect Pfizer to provide additional discounts during negotiations with payers.
3) Pfizer's leadership in biosimilars is a key reason the analyst is bullish on the stock.
price target of $40.00
Shares of Pfizer closed at $32.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!