Infinera (INFN): Fixable and Oversold - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) after CEO Tom Fallon stated he had made some tactical errors and is determined to fix them and right the ship.
The analyst cut estimates to reflect a deeper and more aggressive pricing strategy as INFN aggressively adapts to a "land grab" environment. The timing of the new products, new PIC and new DSP are exacerbating the current conditions. INFN is tactically choosing to price to gain share until these new capabilities are brought to bear. The analyst thinks this will be a 12-18 month turnaround, but also that INFN is oversold. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $9.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!