Infinera (INFN): Analyst Day Highlights Technology Differential - Needham
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) after attending the company's analyst day.
The company discussed the core technology differential advantage and why it should win over competitors which reinforced the analyst''s confidence that INFN has the most advanced InPh Fab and produces the most advanced and lowest-cost PIC. The analyst believes it's the only multi-channel coherent PIC and INFN is the only company that can produce it.
The analyst thinks it will take 12-24 mos to turn INFN around but is suitable for longer-term investors which could make this stock a triple over 24 months even if it's early and the story has a rough patch to get through.
No change to the price target of $12.50.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $8.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Netflix (NFLX) Valuation And Q1 2017 Outlook Suggest Caution - Needham
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!