Infinera (INFN): Analyst Day Highlights Technology Differential - Needham
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) after attending the company's analyst day.
The company discussed the core technology differential advantage and why it should win over competitors which reinforced the analyst''s confidence that INFN has the most advanced InPh Fab and produces the most advanced and lowest-cost PIC. The analyst believes it's the only multi-channel coherent PIC and INFN is the only company that can produce it.
The analyst thinks it will take 12-24 mos to turn INFN around but is suitable for longer-term investors which could make this stock a triple over 24 months even if it's early and the story has a rough patch to get through.
No change to the price target of $12.50.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $8.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!