Infinera (INFN): Analyst Day Highlights Technology Differential - Needham
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) after attending the company's analyst day.
The company discussed the core technology differential advantage and why it should win over competitors which reinforced the analyst''s confidence that INFN has the most advanced InPh Fab and produces the most advanced and lowest-cost PIC. The analyst believes it's the only multi-channel coherent PIC and INFN is the only company that can produce it.
The analyst thinks it will take 12-24 mos to turn INFN around but is suitable for longer-term investors which could make this stock a triple over 24 months even if it's early and the story has a rough patch to get through.
No change to the price target of $12.50.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $8.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY): ASH Presentation Bodes Well For 2017 PhIII - Needham
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Silicon Labs (SLAB) Following Investor Call
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!