Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $98 at Argus on Jakafi Sales and Takeover Potential
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $98.00 (from $92.00) based on higher-than-expected 2Q16 sales and EPS and increased company guidance for Jakafi sales in 2016.
In addition, they believe Incyte could be a takeover candidate given the recent uptick in healthcare M&A and selloff in biotech stocks, perhaps from Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) who may want to boost its oncology pipeline.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate to $0.45 from $0.32. They are also raising 2017 estimate to $1.33 from $1.31. Additionally, they are maintaining their revenue forecast at $1.0 billion for 2016 and raising their forecast to $1.4 billion from $1.3 billion for 2017.
Shares of Incyte closed at $88.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!