Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $98 at Argus on Jakafi Sales and Takeover Potential
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $98.00 (from $92.00) based on higher-than-expected 2Q16 sales and EPS and increased company guidance for Jakafi sales in 2016.
In addition, they believe Incyte could be a takeover candidate given the recent uptick in healthcare M&A and selloff in biotech stocks, perhaps from Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) who may want to boost its oncology pipeline.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate to $0.45 from $0.32. They are also raising 2017 estimate to $1.33 from $1.31. Additionally, they are maintaining their revenue forecast at $1.0 billion for 2016 and raising their forecast to $1.4 billion from $1.3 billion for 2017.
Shares of Incyte closed at $88.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!