Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $98 at Argus on Jakafi Sales and Takeover Potential
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $98.00 (from $92.00) based on higher-than-expected 2Q16 sales and EPS and increased company guidance for Jakafi sales in 2016.
In addition, they believe Incyte could be a takeover candidate given the recent uptick in healthcare M&A and selloff in biotech stocks, perhaps from Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) who may want to boost its oncology pipeline.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate to $0.45 from $0.32. They are also raising 2017 estimate to $1.33 from $1.31. Additionally, they are maintaining their revenue forecast at $1.0 billion for 2016 and raising their forecast to $1.4 billion from $1.3 billion for 2017.
Shares of Incyte closed at $88.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!