Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $95 at Leerink Partners
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following another solid quarter, handily beating top and bottom line street estimates on stronger than expected product sales and lower than expected operating expenses and raised 2016 guidance.
Schmidt commented, "Among pipeline updates, much of the discussion on the call focused on progress with ongoing epacadostat (IDO1 inhibitor) Ph II combination studies, a key value driver for INCY. We remain OP rated on the stock based on our thesis that: (1) Jakafi remains a compelling long-term growth driver for INCY, (2) expectations for baricitinib are still moderate, (3) INCY's maturing oncology pipeline of 14 molecules including epacadostat (IDO1) represents a long term value driver. We are updating our model to reflect 2Q16 financial results and are increasing our PT to $95 (from $85), reflective of our more optimistic outlook for INCYs commercial base business."
Shares of Incyte closed at $86.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!