Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $95 at Leerink Partners
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following another solid quarter, handily beating top and bottom line street estimates on stronger than expected product sales and lower than expected operating expenses and raised 2016 guidance.
Schmidt commented, "Among pipeline updates, much of the discussion on the call focused on progress with ongoing epacadostat (IDO1 inhibitor) Ph II combination studies, a key value driver for INCY. We remain OP rated on the stock based on our thesis that: (1) Jakafi remains a compelling long-term growth driver for INCY, (2) expectations for baricitinib are still moderate, (3) INCY's maturing oncology pipeline of 14 molecules including epacadostat (IDO1) represents a long term value driver. We are updating our model to reflect 2Q16 financial results and are increasing our PT to $95 (from $85), reflective of our more optimistic outlook for INCYs commercial base business."
Shares of Incyte closed at $86.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!