Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $121 at BMO Capital on Higher Probability of Epacadostat+Keytruda Sucecss
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $121 (from $100) to reflect higher probability of success (80% vs. prior 50%) of epacadostat+Keytruda in melanoma given PFS strength (>12 months vs. Opdivo+Yervoy 11.5) observed in updated P1 data presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting.
The firm also raised their baricitinib sales estimates to reflect continued positive feedback from rheumatologists and our expectation for a discounted pricing strategy that should drive adoption. The next key catalyst is decision by YE16 to advance epacadostat into P3 trials in other tumor histologies.
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Incyte (INCY): Novartis Data Bodes Well For Incyte - RBC
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!