Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $121 at BMO Capital on Higher Probability of Epacadostat+Keytruda Sucecss
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $121 (from $100) to reflect higher probability of success (80% vs. prior 50%) of epacadostat+Keytruda in melanoma given PFS strength (>12 months vs. Opdivo+Yervoy 11.5) observed in updated P1 data presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting.
The firm also raised their baricitinib sales estimates to reflect continued positive feedback from rheumatologists and our expectation for a discounted pricing strategy that should drive adoption. The next key catalyst is decision by YE16 to advance epacadostat into P3 trials in other tumor histologies.
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!