Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $121 at BMO Capital on Higher Probability of Epacadostat+Keytruda Sucecss
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $121 (from $100) to reflect higher probability of success (80% vs. prior 50%) of epacadostat+Keytruda in melanoma given PFS strength (>12 months vs. Opdivo+Yervoy 11.5) observed in updated P1 data presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting.
The firm also raised their baricitinib sales estimates to reflect continued positive feedback from rheumatologists and our expectation for a discounted pricing strategy that should drive adoption. The next key catalyst is decision by YE16 to advance epacadostat into P3 trials in other tumor histologies.
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!