Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $121 at BMO Capital on Higher Probability of Epacadostat+Keytruda Sucecss
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $121 (from $100) to reflect higher probability of success (80% vs. prior 50%) of epacadostat+Keytruda in melanoma given PFS strength (>12 months vs. Opdivo+Yervoy 11.5) observed in updated P1 data presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting.
The firm also raised their baricitinib sales estimates to reflect continued positive feedback from rheumatologists and our expectation for a discounted pricing strategy that should drive adoption. The next key catalyst is decision by YE16 to advance epacadostat into P3 trials in other tumor histologies.
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!