Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $113 at RBC
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $113.00 (from $106.00) following the epacadostat update at ESMO
Simeonidis commented, "Despite what we acknowledge is a small sample size, and the fact that we’ve only seen very strong evidence of its activity and safety in one tumor type (melanoma), we remain impressed by the data and are thus raising the probability of success for the drug in this indication."
Shares of Incyte closed at $92.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!