Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $113 at RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $113.00 (from $106.00) following the epacadostat update at ESMO
Simeonidis commented, "Despite what we acknowledge is a small sample size, and the fact that we’ve only seen very strong evidence of its activity and safety in one tumor type (melanoma), we remain impressed by the data and are thus raising the probability of success for the drug in this indication."
Shares of Incyte closed at $92.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!