Incyte (INCY) PT Lifted to $126 at BMO Capital Following Competitor Set-Back
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $126.00 (from $121.00) as mixed data from Gilead's Phase 3 trials of momelotinib in myelofibrosis remove the only source of meaningful competition in the forseeable future to Jakafi in MF.
Somaiya commented, "We have raised our WW peak sales in MF to $1.8bn (from $1.4bn), and believe our peak penetration rates (~50% US/ROW) leave plenty of room for upside. We believe INCY's next key catalyst will be the decision to advance epacadostat into additional Phase 3 trials."
Shares of Incyte closed at $100.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!