Incyte (INCY) PT Lifted to $126 at BMO Capital Following Competitor Set-Back
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $126.00 (from $121.00) as mixed data from Gilead's Phase 3 trials of momelotinib in myelofibrosis remove the only source of meaningful competition in the forseeable future to Jakafi in MF.
Somaiya commented, "We have raised our WW peak sales in MF to $1.8bn (from $1.4bn), and believe our peak penetration rates (~50% US/ROW) leave plenty of room for upside. We believe INCY's next key catalyst will be the decision to advance epacadostat into additional Phase 3 trials."
Shares of Incyte closed at $100.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!