Incyte (INCY) PT Lifted to $126 at BMO Capital Following Competitor Set-Back
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) to $126.00 (from $121.00) as mixed data from Gilead's Phase 3 trials of momelotinib in myelofibrosis remove the only source of meaningful competition in the forseeable future to Jakafi in MF.
Somaiya commented, "We have raised our WW peak sales in MF to $1.8bn (from $1.4bn), and believe our peak penetration rates (~50% US/ROW) leave plenty of room for upside. We believe INCY's next key catalyst will be the decision to advance epacadostat into additional Phase 3 trials."
Shares of Incyte closed at $100.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Sees Upside in Biogen (BIIB) into Sola/Aducanumab Data at CATD
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!