Incyte (INCY): Raising PT After Dinner With CEO - Leerink
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Outperform on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) and raised the price target to $98 from $95 after an investor dinner with the CEO, Herve Hoppenot, and the Leerink immunooncology (IO) roundtable conference in NYC.
The analyst has more comfort in INCY's growth strategy focused on commercial execution on the Jakafi business, in-house innovation in oncology, and growth of the geographic footprint.
Key takeaways are:
1) Global expansion is a key part of INCY's strategy to become the next large-cap oncology player
2) Jakafi remains the commercial backbone of INCY with additional label expansion opportunities providing further upside
3) baricitinib royalties represent a key driver of future EPS growth
4) INCY remains well positioned to maximize the epacadostat opportunity in immuno-oncology
5) early stage portfolio offers pipeline optionality with several shots on goal
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!