Incyte (INCY): Raising PT After Dinner With CEO - Leerink
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Outperform on Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) and raised the price target to $98 from $95 after an investor dinner with the CEO, Herve Hoppenot, and the Leerink immunooncology (IO) roundtable conference in NYC.
The analyst has more comfort in INCY's growth strategy focused on commercial execution on the Jakafi business, in-house innovation in oncology, and growth of the geographic footprint.
Key takeaways are:
1) Global expansion is a key part of INCY's strategy to become the next large-cap oncology player
2) Jakafi remains the commercial backbone of INCY with additional label expansion opportunities providing further upside
3) baricitinib royalties represent a key driver of future EPS growth
4) INCY remains well positioned to maximize the epacadostat opportunity in immuno-oncology
5) early stage portfolio offers pipeline optionality with several shots on goal
Shares of Incyte closed at $94.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!