Incyte (INCY): Raising PT - Leerink
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) and raised his price target to $101 from $99 after the company delivered strong 3Q results driven by higher than expected sales of Jakafi and Iclusig combined with lower operating expenses. This led to an increase in 2016 guidance. The Jakafi business continues to look fundamentally very strong with 8% sequential growth driven entirely by demand, consistent with prior quarters and with significant room left for growth with target markets in myelofibrosis (MF) and polycythemia vera (PV) only partially penetrated.
Gilead's (NASDAQ: GILD) momelotinib remains the last competitive agent in late stage development and recent inclusion of Jakafi in NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) guidelines bodes well for additional uptake. 2017 is shaping up to be a strong commercial year for INCY with ~$260M likely from milestone payments and baricitinib approval expected in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Near term pipeline catalysts predominantly related to pending development decisions for epacadostat (IDO inhibitor) and label extension opportunities for Jakafi in GVHD (graft-versus-host disease) and alopecia areata. Raising estimates to account for 3Q16 updates and higher guidance.
Shares of Incyte closed at $90.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!