Incyte (INCY): Raising PT - Leerink
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) and raised his price target to $101 from $99 after the company delivered strong 3Q results driven by higher than expected sales of Jakafi and Iclusig combined with lower operating expenses. This led to an increase in 2016 guidance. The Jakafi business continues to look fundamentally very strong with 8% sequential growth driven entirely by demand, consistent with prior quarters and with significant room left for growth with target markets in myelofibrosis (MF) and polycythemia vera (PV) only partially penetrated.
Gilead's (NASDAQ: GILD) momelotinib remains the last competitive agent in late stage development and recent inclusion of Jakafi in NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) guidelines bodes well for additional uptake. 2017 is shaping up to be a strong commercial year for INCY with ~$260M likely from milestone payments and baricitinib approval expected in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Near term pipeline catalysts predominantly related to pending development decisions for epacadostat (IDO inhibitor) and label extension opportunities for Jakafi in GVHD (graft-versus-host disease) and alopecia areata. Raising estimates to account for 3Q16 updates and higher guidance.
Shares of Incyte closed at $90.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Conviction Buy, Says Co Best Positioned In Lodging Universe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!