Incyte (INCY): Novartis Data Bodes Well For Incyte - RBC
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Simos Simeonidis, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) after Novartis (NYSE: NVS), INCY's ex-US parter, reported $149M in 3Q16 Jakavi sales, beating consensus of $147M but lower than his $153M estimate. That said, royalties could be up 57% y/y.
Full detail will come out on INCY's 3Q16 earnings call, Tuesday November 1st, mid morning.
No change to the price target of $113.
Shares of Incyte closed at $88.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Guggenheim Starts Achaogen (AKAO) at Buy; Positive on Plazomicin Approval, Seen as Takeout Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!