Impinj (PI): Initating Coverage with an Overweight Rating and a $24 PT - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $24.
is the leading provider of Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio Frequency Identification
(RFID) solutions that provide item intelligence to a variety of industries; the company has
significant exposure to the retail and healthcare industries. After years of solid growth, we
believe Impinj and the RAIN RFID market is seeing an inflection and we believe growth will
easily exceed 25-30% for the next few years. Given penetration rates in the company’s
biggest market (retail) is estimated to be ~10% and the company’s expansion into other
verticals continues to grow at a healthy clip, we feel the company is well positioned to
show impressive growth and operating margin expansion for years to come.
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!