Impinj (PI): Initating Coverage with an Overweight Rating and a $24 PT - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $24.
is the leading provider of Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio Frequency Identification
(RFID) solutions that provide item intelligence to a variety of industries; the company has
significant exposure to the retail and healthcare industries. After years of solid growth, we
believe Impinj and the RAIN RFID market is seeing an inflection and we believe growth will
easily exceed 25-30% for the next few years. Given penetration rates in the company’s
biggest market (retail) is estimated to be ~10% and the company’s expansion into other
verticals continues to grow at a healthy clip, we feel the company is well positioned to
show impressive growth and operating margin expansion for years to come.
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!