Impinj (PI): Initating Coverage with an Overweight Rating and a $24 PT - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $24.
is the leading provider of Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio Frequency Identification
(RFID) solutions that provide item intelligence to a variety of industries; the company has
significant exposure to the retail and healthcare industries. After years of solid growth, we
believe Impinj and the RAIN RFID market is seeing an inflection and we believe growth will
easily exceed 25-30% for the next few years. Given penetration rates in the company’s
biggest market (retail) is estimated to be ~10% and the company’s expansion into other
verticals continues to grow at a healthy clip, we feel the company is well positioned to
show impressive growth and operating margin expansion for years to come.
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!