Imperial Capital Upgrades Guidance Software (GUID) to Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Guidance Software (NASDAQ: GUID) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $7.00 (from $5.75).
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Our price target implies potential upside of 28% above recent levels. We highlight the company’s pivot to cybersecurity, with accelerating product revenue and substantial cost reductions driving strong earnings growth. Of particular note, Endpoint Security product revenue grew 193% year-over-year (yoy) in 3Q16, buoyed by significantly higher pricing (up 82% yoy). We believe GUID is gaining share due to the critical need for endpoint detection and response (EDR), given the insufficiency of legacy solutions. Management highlighted recent competitive wins against notable security vendors such as Tanium and Carbon Black."
Shares of Guidance Software closed at $5.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!