Imperial Capital Upgrades Guidance Software (GUID) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Guidance Software (NASDAQ: GUID) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $7.00 (from $5.75).
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Our price target implies potential upside of 28% above recent levels. We highlight the company’s pivot to cybersecurity, with accelerating product revenue and substantial cost reductions driving strong earnings growth. Of particular note, Endpoint Security product revenue grew 193% year-over-year (yoy) in 3Q16, buoyed by significantly higher pricing (up 82% yoy). We believe GUID is gaining share due to the critical need for endpoint detection and response (EDR), given the insufficiency of legacy solutions. Management highlighted recent competitive wins against notable security vendors such as Tanium and Carbon Black."
Shares of Guidance Software closed at $5.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!