Imperial Capital Upgrades Guidance Software (GUID) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Guidance Software (NASDAQ: GUID) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $7.00 (from $5.75).
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Our price target implies potential upside of 28% above recent levels. We highlight the company’s pivot to cybersecurity, with accelerating product revenue and substantial cost reductions driving strong earnings growth. Of particular note, Endpoint Security product revenue grew 193% year-over-year (yoy) in 3Q16, buoyed by significantly higher pricing (up 82% yoy). We believe GUID is gaining share due to the critical need for endpoint detection and response (EDR), given the insufficiency of legacy solutions. Management highlighted recent competitive wins against notable security vendors such as Tanium and Carbon Black."
Shares of Guidance Software closed at $5.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!