Imperial Capital Upgrades CyberArk Software (CYBR) to Outperform; Strong License Revenue Growth
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital upgraded CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $55.00, citing strong momentum.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Our price target implies potential upside of 15% above recent levels. We are impressed with the company’s consistently strong license revenue growth, which we think reflects expanding market awareness for privileged account security (PAS) and CYBR’s early leadership position. We anticipate continued gains in wallet share of information technology budgets and significant growth from “greenfield” opportunities, as well as expansion from add-on sales to existing customers. In addition, we highlight management’s focus on operational discipline, with profitable growth and cash flow margins at the upper end of comparable companies in the security sector. We look for potential upside from increasing penetration into endpoints through the Viewfinity acquisition and key vertical markets such as the public sector. We believe investors could become increasingly constructive on the stock as the company gains greater scale and achieves broader adoption of its newer offerings (e.g., Application Identity Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Viewfinity)."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $47.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!