Imperial Capital Upgrades Anixter International (AXE) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Anixter International (NYSE: AXE) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $72.00 (from $64.00).
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Our price target is about 11% above the recent share price. We believe that the company is moving past the initial integration challenges, and is now improving its cross-selling capabilities, which supports our more positive view of the shares. One significant unknown that could impact the valuation is the macroeconomy, to which the company is highly sensitive."
Shares of Anixter International closed at $64.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!