Imperial Capital Upgrades Allegion (ALLE) to Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $72.00 (from $79.00).
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Although we are lowering our price target to $72, we are raising our rating to Outperform because we believe the ALLE shares are trading at a discount relative to its valuation and 12-18 month growth potential. We believe that the ALLE shares can achieve our price target of $72 based on a valuation of 14.5x our FY17E adjusted EBITDA. Allegion has vaulted into the fastest growing company among the large lock and access control companies, in a sector of the security industry that is getting increasing priority. Although we are positive on the commercial construction and the single-family housing market in the U.S., we are cautious about the growth coming out of the Asia Pacific region, select European regions and select verticals in the U.S. On 10/25/16, United Technologies (UTX) held its 3Q16 earnings conference call, and management
noted that it is seeing a slowdown in construction activity in the U.K. as a result of the Brexit vote, but the rest of Europe appears to be improving slowly. We believe that this slow-but-steady improvement could be enough to offset the slowdown in the U.K."
Shares of Allegion closed at $63.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!