Imperial Capital Upgrades Allegion (ALLE) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $72.00 (from $79.00).
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Although we are lowering our price target to $72, we are raising our rating to Outperform because we believe the ALLE shares are trading at a discount relative to its valuation and 12-18 month growth potential. We believe that the ALLE shares can achieve our price target of $72 based on a valuation of 14.5x our FY17E adjusted EBITDA. Allegion has vaulted into the fastest growing company among the large lock and access control companies, in a sector of the security industry that is getting increasing priority. Although we are positive on the commercial construction and the single-family housing market in the U.S., we are cautious about the growth coming out of the Asia Pacific region, select European regions and select verticals in the U.S. On 10/25/16, United Technologies (UTX) held its 3Q16 earnings conference call, and management
noted that it is seeing a slowdown in construction activity in the U.K. as a result of the Brexit vote, but the rest of Europe appears to be improving slowly. We believe that this slow-but-steady improvement could be enough to offset the slowdown in the U.K."
Shares of Allegion closed at $63.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!