Imperial Capital Starts Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) at Outperform
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.50, suggesting 31% upside.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We believe REI is at an important crossroads in its corporate history, as it is just commencing a transition from a vertical Central Basin Platform San Andres program to horizontal San Andres development, along with an upcoming Delaware Basin horizontal program in the Permian sands. As the company stands today, however, we believe it is undervalued on a risked NAV basis. The company has no debt and $8.3mn in cash. Based upon our relatively conservative assumptions used to model 2017 production, we believe that the company has adequate liquidity in 2017."
Shares of Ring Energy, Inc. closed at $10.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!