Imperial Capital Starts Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.50, suggesting 31% upside.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We believe REI is at an important crossroads in its corporate history, as it is just commencing a transition from a vertical Central Basin Platform San Andres program to horizontal San Andres development, along with an upcoming Delaware Basin horizontal program in the Permian sands. As the company stands today, however, we believe it is undervalued on a risked NAV basis. The company has no debt and $8.3mn in cash. Based upon our relatively conservative assumptions used to model 2017 production, we believe that the company has adequate liquidity in 2017."
Shares of Ring Energy, Inc. closed at $10.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!