Imperial Capital Starts Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.50, suggesting 31% upside.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We believe REI is at an important crossroads in its corporate history, as it is just commencing a transition from a vertical Central Basin Platform San Andres program to horizontal San Andres development, along with an upcoming Delaware Basin horizontal program in the Permian sands. As the company stands today, however, we believe it is undervalued on a risked NAV basis. The company has no debt and $8.3mn in cash. Based upon our relatively conservative assumptions used to model 2017 production, we believe that the company has adequate liquidity in 2017."
Shares of Ring Energy, Inc. closed at $10.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!