Imperial Capital Starts Newcastle Investment (NCT) at In-Line
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Newcastle Investment (NYSE: NCT) with a In-Line rating and a price target of $4.50.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "We are initiating coverage of NCT shares with an In-Line rating and a one-year price target of $4.50, consistent with the recent share price. Newcastle is a REIT that owns a large debt portfolio and a golf business with a portfolio of owned and leased courses. The company is also developing a golf entertainment concept called Drive Shack that will compete with market leader Topgolf. We are most focused on NCT’s golf business, and while we view the portfolio as fairly valued, we believe there could be opportunity as Drive Shack scales. We await more visibility on the concept and financial profile before we would become more positive on the shares."
Shares of Newcastle Investment closed at $4.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!