Imperial Capital Starts Newcastle Investment (NCT) at In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Newcastle Investment (NYSE: NCT) with a In-Line rating and a price target of $4.50.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "We are initiating coverage of NCT shares with an In-Line rating and a one-year price target of $4.50, consistent with the recent share price. Newcastle is a REIT that owns a large debt portfolio and a golf business with a portfolio of owned and leased courses. The company is also developing a golf entertainment concept called Drive Shack that will compete with market leader Topgolf. We are most focused on NCT’s golf business, and while we view the portfolio as fairly valued, we believe there could be opportunity as Drive Shack scales. We await more visibility on the concept and financial profile before we would become more positive on the shares."
Shares of Newcastle Investment closed at $4.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!