Imperial Capital Starts Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00, suggesting 38% upside.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "We believe Johnson Outdoors is undervalued given its financial profile (revenue growth, strong free cash flow, underleveraged balance sheet) and portfolio of brands (especially Minn Kota). With a costly legal battle and other one-time issues behind the company, we believe results should become “cleaner” and more straightforward, and shine a spotlight on JOUT’s core profitability. As added potential upside, we see value if the company were to restructure or prioritize its key business units."
Shares of Johnson Outdoors closed at $29.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!