Imperial Capital Starts Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) at Outperform
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00, suggesting 38% upside.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "We believe Johnson Outdoors is undervalued given its financial profile (revenue growth, strong free cash flow, underleveraged balance sheet) and portfolio of brands (especially Minn Kota). With a costly legal battle and other one-time issues behind the company, we believe results should become “cleaner” and more straightforward, and shine a spotlight on JOUT’s core profitability. As added potential upside, we see value if the company were to restructure or prioritize its key business units."
Shares of Johnson Outdoors closed at $29.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!