Imperial Capital Starts Hawaiian Holdings (HA) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ: HA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "HA is well positioned to reap the margin benefits of a balanced route network and growth opportunities ahead, in our view, having undergone a dramatic route and fleet transformation over the past ten years. HA currently controls about 90% seat share between the Hawaiian Islands after its competitors fell by the wayside, which accounted for nearly 25% of revenues as of 6/30/16. Asia/Pacific now accounts for roughly 25% of revenues as of 6/30/16 with a highly profitable Japan business accounting for nearly 60% of Asia/Pacific revenues. HA started service to Beijing in 2Q14, and China is a significant growth opportunity longer term. The remaining 50% of revenues comes from the U.S. mainland, primarily West Coast to Hawaii, where HA enjoys a PRASM premium in most markets due to its targeted services."
"As a result of favorable underlying trends in each of its three segments, we expect HA to produce industry-leading unit revenue growth in 2H16 and FY17. Although the stock has significantly outperformed its peers over the last few years, HA remains undervalued, in our view, based on higher relative margins and strong growth prospects."
Shares of Hawaiian Holdings closed at $47.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!