Imperial Capital Starts Brunswick Corp (BC) at Outperform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $60.00, suggesting 23% upside.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "Brunswick is a marine and fitness equipment company with many of the industry’s leading brands, including Mercury, Boston Whaler, and Life Fitness. We believe the company presents a compelling opportunity due to its improved operating model and financial profile, attractive valuation, and option value should new boat sales accelerate. With the stock recently exhibiting outperformance over the 4Q and 1Q periods, we believe now is a good time to acquire BC shares."
Shares of Brunswick Corp closed at $48.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!