Imperial Capital Starts Brunswick Corp (BC) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $60.00, suggesting 23% upside.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "Brunswick is a marine and fitness equipment company with many of the industry’s leading brands, including Mercury, Boston Whaler, and Life Fitness. We believe the company presents a compelling opportunity due to its improved operating model and financial profile, attractive valuation, and option value should new boat sales accelerate. With the stock recently exhibiting outperformance over the 4Q and 1Q periods, we believe now is a good time to acquire BC shares."
Shares of Brunswick Corp closed at $48.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!