Imperial Capital Remains Bullish on Jones Energy (JONE) Following Announced Acquisition - PT to $3.75
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Jones Energy (NYSE: JONE), and cut the price target to $3.75 (from $5.50), following the company's announced acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on JONE shares and lowering out one-year price target to $3.75 from $5.50, about 20% above the recent share price. On 8/18/16, JONE announced an acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma. This more southern area of STACK was somewhat off our radar, but JONE presents results of a private operator (in whose wells it has a small interest) that cause us to be optimistic about productivity, oil cuts, and IRRs in the region."
Shares of Jones Energy closed at $2.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!