Imperial Capital Remains Bullish on Jones Energy (JONE) Following Announced Acquisition - PT to $3.75
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Jones Energy (NYSE: JONE), and cut the price target to $3.75 (from $5.50), following the company's announced acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on JONE shares and lowering out one-year price target to $3.75 from $5.50, about 20% above the recent share price. On 8/18/16, JONE announced an acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma. This more southern area of STACK was somewhat off our radar, but JONE presents results of a private operator (in whose wells it has a small interest) that cause us to be optimistic about productivity, oil cuts, and IRRs in the region."
Shares of Jones Energy closed at $2.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!