Imperial Capital Remains Bullish on Jones Energy (JONE) Following Announced Acquisition - PT to $3.75
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Jones Energy (NYSE: JONE), and cut the price target to $3.75 (from $5.50), following the company's announced acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on JONE shares and lowering out one-year price target to $3.75 from $5.50, about 20% above the recent share price. On 8/18/16, JONE announced an acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma. This more southern area of STACK was somewhat off our radar, but JONE presents results of a private operator (in whose wells it has a small interest) that cause us to be optimistic about productivity, oil cuts, and IRRs in the region."
Shares of Jones Energy closed at $2.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!