Imperial Capital Remains Bullish Ahead of Palo Alto Networks' (PANW) 4Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $190.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. Imperial notes that PANW remains below levels prior to the company’s F3Q16 results and believes PANW is continuing to achieve growth at scale and will generate free cash flow margin of about 40% in F4Q16.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "PANW is scheduled to announce F4Q16 (ended 7/31/16) results on 8/30/16 after the market close. We estimate revenue of $388mn and adjusted EPS of $0.49, compared with consensus revenue estimates of $390mn and adjusted EPS estimates of $0.49. We anticipate PANW will achieve F4Q16 results consistent with expectations, driven by continued strength in security demand, stable competition, and modest headwinds following the Brexit referendum. The dial-in number is (888) 329-8889, conference ID 8969485."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $142.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!