Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Quanex (NX) Ahead of 3Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Quanex is scheduled to report 3Q16 earnings after market close on 9/6/16.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on NX shares and our one-year price target of $25. Our price target is 27% above the recent share price. We expect NX to benefit from growth in window and cabinet component demand, driven by housing construction and repair and remodeling (R&R) activity. We expect NX’s earnings growth to accelerate over the next few years, driven by recent acquisitions, continued improvement in the vinyl profile business, and reduced interest expense."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $19.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!