Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Quanex (NX) Ahead of 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Quanex is scheduled to report 3Q16 earnings after market close on 9/6/16.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on NX shares and our one-year price target of $25. Our price target is 27% above the recent share price. We expect NX to benefit from growth in window and cabinet component demand, driven by housing construction and repair and remodeling (R&R) activity. We expect NX’s earnings growth to accelerate over the next few years, driven by recent acquisitions, continued improvement in the vinyl profile business, and reduced interest expense."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $19.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!