Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Following Investor Meetings
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and$190.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) after hosting a series of investor meetings. Investors broadly focused on the company’s mix shift to subscriptions from product sales.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "On 9/15/16, we hosted a series of investor meetings in Los Angeles with Steffan Tomlinson, CFO of Palo Alto Networks (PANW). We came away with a more favorable view on the company’s growth outlook and see continued strong adoption of the company’s subscription services, with potential upside from newer offerings such as Traps (endpoint security). We believe PANW remains strongly positioned to gain share and expand into its installed base of customers with its broadening product portfolio. We have an Outperform rating and one-year price target of $190 on the shares, and, at recent levels, we think PANW shares offer attractive appreciation potential based on the company’s strong growth at scale and cash flow."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $149.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Previews Q4 Reports For Cyber Security Names, Remains Cautious On FireEye (FEYE)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!