Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Following Investor Meetings
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and$190.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) after hosting a series of investor meetings. Investors broadly focused on the company’s mix shift to subscriptions from product sales.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "On 9/15/16, we hosted a series of investor meetings in Los Angeles with Steffan Tomlinson, CFO of Palo Alto Networks (PANW). We came away with a more favorable view on the company’s growth outlook and see continued strong adoption of the company’s subscription services, with potential upside from newer offerings such as Traps (endpoint security). We believe PANW remains strongly positioned to gain share and expand into its installed base of customers with its broadening product portfolio. We have an Outperform rating and one-year price target of $190 on the shares, and, at recent levels, we think PANW shares offer attractive appreciation potential based on the company’s strong growth at scale and cash flow."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $149.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Massive Yahoo! Data Breech Headlines Seen Positive for Cyber Security Sector - Wells Fargo (CYBR) (FEYE) (PANW) (more...)
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Validus Holdings (VR) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!