Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Following Investor Meetings
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and$190.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) after hosting a series of investor meetings. Investors broadly focused on the company’s mix shift to subscriptions from product sales.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "On 9/15/16, we hosted a series of investor meetings in Los Angeles with Steffan Tomlinson, CFO of Palo Alto Networks (PANW). We came away with a more favorable view on the company’s growth outlook and see continued strong adoption of the company’s subscription services, with potential upside from newer offerings such as Traps (endpoint security). We believe PANW remains strongly positioned to gain share and expand into its installed base of customers with its broadening product portfolio. We have an Outperform rating and one-year price target of $190 on the shares, and, at recent levels, we think PANW shares offer attractive appreciation potential based on the company’s strong growth at scale and cash flow."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $149.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!