Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on NICE Systems (NICE) After Adjusting Estimates
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $74.00 price target on NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) after refining estimates. After reviewing management’s 3Q16 and FY16 guidance and updating outlook on the company’s growth prospects, Imperial Capital raised FY16 and FY17 EBITDA and EPS estimates. Imperial now expects 2016 EPS to be $3.52 from $3.49. 2017 Estimates were raised to $3.71 from $3.68.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Although product revenue could experience a slight year-over-year (yoy) decline during 3Q16, due to the devaluation of the British pound, management appears confident that it can still achieve its full-year consolidated revenue guidance of $995-1,015mn. Historically, NICE tends to have a significant spike in revenue in the fourth quarter and we believe a slight product revenue decline in 3Q16 could be offset by a larger gain in 4Q16."
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $67.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!