Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on NICE Systems (NICE) After Adjusting Estimates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $74.00 price target on NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) after refining estimates. After reviewing management’s 3Q16 and FY16 guidance and updating outlook on the company’s growth prospects, Imperial Capital raised FY16 and FY17 EBITDA and EPS estimates. Imperial now expects 2016 EPS to be $3.52 from $3.49. 2017 Estimates were raised to $3.71 from $3.68.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Although product revenue could experience a slight year-over-year (yoy) decline during 3Q16, due to the devaluation of the British pound, management appears confident that it can still achieve its full-year consolidated revenue guidance of $995-1,015mn. Historically, NICE tends to have a significant spike in revenue in the fourth quarter and we believe a slight product revenue decline in 3Q16 could be offset by a larger gain in 4Q16."
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $67.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!