Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on McDermott Int'l (MDR)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on McDermott Int'l (NYSE: MDR). Commodity trends have recently been somewhat encouraging, which could ultimately have positive implications if they continue.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on MDR shares and our one-year price target of $7, which is 46% above the recent share price. We expect MDR to benefit from growing demand for offshore oil & gas construction services, given its strong asset base and diversified geographic footprint. Contract performance has recently been strong, order intake remains healthy despite weak commodity prices, and liquidity appears sufficient to support MDR’s growth strategy."
Shares of McDermott closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!