Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on McDermott Int'l (MDR)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on McDermott Int'l (NYSE: MDR). Commodity trends have recently been somewhat encouraging, which could ultimately have positive implications if they continue.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on MDR shares and our one-year price target of $7, which is 46% above the recent share price. We expect MDR to benefit from growing demand for offshore oil & gas construction services, given its strong asset base and diversified geographic footprint. Contract performance has recently been strong, order intake remains healthy despite weak commodity prices, and liquidity appears sufficient to support MDR’s growth strategy."
Shares of McDermott closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!