Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on McDermott Int'l (MDR)
- Wall Street drops as Pfizer falls; presidential debate eyed
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/26: (ARRY) (CHMT) (GWPH) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on McDermott Int'l (NYSE: MDR). Commodity trends have recently been somewhat encouraging, which could ultimately have positive implications if they continue.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on MDR shares and our one-year price target of $7, which is 46% above the recent share price. We expect MDR to benefit from growing demand for offshore oil & gas construction services, given its strong asset base and diversified geographic footprint. Contract performance has recently been strong, order intake remains healthy despite weak commodity prices, and liquidity appears sufficient to support MDR’s growth strategy."
Shares of McDermott closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!