Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Imperva (IMPV) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $50.00 price target on Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) following the company's 3Q earnings report. After the market close, IMPV reported revenue of $68.4mn and adjusted EPS of $0.08, compared with the Street's previous revenue estimate of 63.1mn and net loss per share estimate of 0.16.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on IMPV shares and our one-year price target of $50. Our price target implies potential upside of 28% above recent levels. IMPV completed its previously announced review of strategic alternatives and concluded that it should remain a standalone company. While we believe investors had considered the possibility of a strategic consolidation, we positively view the company’s stronger-than-expected turnaround in 3Q16 and improving cost structure. On 11/3/16, concurrent with 3Q16 results, IMPV announced the implementation of a restructuring initiative, which could result in annualized cost reductions of $15m by the end of 4Q16."
Shares of Imperva closed at $38.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!