Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform on Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $47.00 price target on Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Digimarc reported revenues of $5.6mn, slightly above estimates of $5.3mn. A large portion of the revenue increase was due to improved service revenue from the Central Banks. Management noted that revenues from its work with Central Banks are likely to increase during 2H16 and through FY17, largely due to increased program requirements.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and our one-year price target of $47, about 60% above the recent share price. Digimarc is a leading digital watermarking company for the commercial and government markets and provides media identification and management solutions to customers in the U.S. and internationally. We believe the Digimarc Discover platform has potential to become a greater revenue generator in FY17 and leading into FY18."
Shares of Digimarc closed at $29.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!