Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform as Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports 4Q Results
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $190.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) following the company's 4Q earnings report. PANW reported revenue of $401mn and adjusted EPS of $0.50, compared with the Street revenue estimates of 389mn and adjusted EPS estimates of 0.49.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on PANW shares and our one-year price target of $190. Our price target implies potential upside of 32% above recent levels. We believe PANW remains one of the strongest vendors in the cybersecurity sector, with continued share gains over legacy security vendors. We highlight ramping adoption of the company’s newer subscription services in F4Q16, though the mix shift from product sales is occurring faster than our expectations. Combined with a change in accounting (i.e., deferred sales commissions) and higher days sales outstanding (DSOs), investors could have greater near-term uncertainty."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $143.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!