Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform After Meeting with MobileIron (MOBL)
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $4.50 price target on MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) after hosting investor meetings with management. Management expects to achieve growth above the market, implying upper teens or higher.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "On 9/1/16, we hosted a series of investor meetings in San Francisco with CFO Simon Biddiscombe of MobileIron (MOBL). We came away with a more favorable view on the company’s growth momentum, market position, and upside potential from new solutions. We believe the new executive leadership team is ramping quickly and already implementing positive changes across the business, which could drive stronger execution over the coming quarters. We also believe MOBL remains on track to achieve breakeven operating cash flow in 4Q16, consistent with guidance."
Shares of MobileIron closed at $2.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!