Imperial Capital Reiterates Outperform After Meeting with MobileIron (MOBL)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $4.50 price target on MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) after hosting investor meetings with management. Management expects to achieve growth above the market, implying upper teens or higher.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "On 9/1/16, we hosted a series of investor meetings in San Francisco with CFO Simon Biddiscombe of MobileIron (MOBL). We came away with a more favorable view on the company’s growth momentum, market position, and upside potential from new solutions. We believe the new executive leadership team is ramping quickly and already implementing positive changes across the business, which could drive stronger execution over the coming quarters. We also believe MOBL remains on track to achieve breakeven operating cash flow in 4Q16, consistent with guidance."
Shares of MobileIron closed at $2.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!