Imperial Capital Reiterates In-Line on Identiv (INVE) Following 3Q
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating and $3.00 price target on Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue declined 9.5% year-over-year (yoy) to $15.6mn from $17.2mn, however, revenue was up 15.5% sequentially.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating and our one-year price target of $3 on INVE shares, about $0.50 above the recent share price. While our price target is about 20% above the recent share price, it is only about $0.50 away from the recent price, supporting our In-Line rating on the shares."
Shares of Identiv, Inc. closed at $2.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $133 at Instinet (Nomura)
- Trustmark Corp (TRMK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!