Imperial Capital Reiterates In-Line on Identiv (INVE) Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating and $3.00 price target on Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue declined 9.5% year-over-year (yoy) to $15.6mn from $17.2mn, however, revenue was up 15.5% sequentially.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating and our one-year price target of $3 on INVE shares, about $0.50 above the recent share price. While our price target is about 20% above the recent share price, it is only about $0.50 away from the recent price, supporting our In-Line rating on the shares."
Shares of Identiv, Inc. closed at $2.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!