Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to $75; Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $65.00), after adjusting estimates. Imperial sees operating margin improving from 1.5% in FY15 to 3.7% in FY16 to 6.7% in FY17. 2016 EBITDA and EPS estimates are also increased.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Management is focused on enhancing its free cash flow profile and paying down the Motorola Enterprise acquisition debt to help improve its capital structure. We believe the company is on track to pay down $300mn of debt in FY16 and it is confident that it can increase its debt repayment to $350mn during FY17. Although this would improve the company's net debt to EBITDA leverage, we do not believe that management would be able to achieve its previously stated leverage ratio of 3x by the end of FY17. We believe the challenging macro-environment makes this goal even more difficult. We think the company needs to manage its expenses tightly and steadily improve its EBITDA if it intends to achieve net debt to EBITDA leverage of 3.0x or below by the end of FY18."
Shares of Zebra Technologies closed at $68.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!