Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to $75; Reiterates Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $65.00), after adjusting estimates. Imperial sees operating margin improving from 1.5% in FY15 to 3.7% in FY16 to 6.7% in FY17. 2016 EBITDA and EPS estimates are also increased.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "Management is focused on enhancing its free cash flow profile and paying down the Motorola Enterprise acquisition debt to help improve its capital structure. We believe the company is on track to pay down $300mn of debt in FY16 and it is confident that it can increase its debt repayment to $350mn during FY17. Although this would improve the company's net debt to EBITDA leverage, we do not believe that management would be able to achieve its previously stated leverage ratio of 3x by the end of FY17. We believe the challenging macro-environment makes this goal even more difficult. We think the company needs to manage its expenses tightly and steadily improve its EBITDA if it intends to achieve net debt to EBITDA leverage of 3.0x or below by the end of FY18."
Shares of Zebra Technologies closed at $68.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!