Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Waste Connections (WCN) to $85 Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN), and raised the price target to $85.00 (from $80.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. WCN reported adjusted EPS of $0.66, above the consensus of $0.54. Revenue of $727.6mn exceeded estimates by $13mn.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on WCN shares, and are raising our one-year price target to $85 from $80. Our price target is 12% above recent levels. In our view, WCN has one of the more attractive financial profiles in the Environmental Services industry, driven by its emphasis on exclusive and secondary waste markets, and accretion from the Progressive Waste acquisition. Given WCN’s growth potential and cash flow characteristics, we think its premium valuation is warranted."
Shares of Waste Connections Inc. closed at $75.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!