Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Waste Connections (WCN) to $85 Following 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN), and raised the price target to $85.00 (from $80.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. WCN reported adjusted EPS of $0.66, above the consensus of $0.54. Revenue of $727.6mn exceeded estimates by $13mn.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on WCN shares, and are raising our one-year price target to $85 from $80. Our price target is 12% above recent levels. In our view, WCN has one of the more attractive financial profiles in the Environmental Services industry, driven by its emphasis on exclusive and secondary waste markets, and accretion from the Progressive Waste acquisition. Given WCN’s growth potential and cash flow characteristics, we think its premium valuation is warranted."
Shares of Waste Connections Inc. closed at $75.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!