Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on United Airlines (UAL) to $63
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on United Continental (NYSE: UAL), and raised the price target to $63.00 (from $57.00). The increased price target reflects higher earnings and greater conviction in UAL's ability to narrow the margin gap between itself and its peers.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating, increasing our estimates and our one-year price target on UAL shares to $63 from $57. Our price target is about 16% above the recent share price. We are raising our 3Q16 EPS estimate to $3.08 from $2.91, our FY16 estimate to $8.27 from $8.03, and our FY17 estimate to $7.00 from $6.75 after UAL issued 3Q16 guidance on 10/11/16."
Shares of United Continental closed at $54.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!