Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on United Airlines (UAL) to $63
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on United Continental (NYSE: UAL), and raised the price target to $63.00 (from $57.00). The increased price target reflects higher earnings and greater conviction in UAL's ability to narrow the margin gap between itself and its peers.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating, increasing our estimates and our one-year price target on UAL shares to $63 from $57. Our price target is about 16% above the recent share price. We are raising our 3Q16 EPS estimate to $3.08 from $2.91, our FY16 estimate to $8.27 from $8.03, and our FY17 estimate to $7.00 from $6.75 after UAL issued 3Q16 guidance on 10/11/16."
Shares of United Continental closed at $54.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!