Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on United Airlines (UAL) to $63
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on United Continental (NYSE: UAL), and raised the price target to $63.00 (from $57.00). The increased price target reflects higher earnings and greater conviction in UAL's ability to narrow the margin gap between itself and its peers.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating, increasing our estimates and our one-year price target on UAL shares to $63 from $57. Our price target is about 16% above the recent share price. We are raising our 3Q16 EPS estimate to $3.08 from $2.91, our FY16 estimate to $8.27 from $8.03, and our FY17 estimate to $7.00 from $6.75 after UAL issued 3Q16 guidance on 10/11/16."
Shares of United Continental closed at $54.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!