Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Spirit Airlines (SAVE); Cuts 4Q Estimates
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE), and raised the price target to $58.00 (from $51.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Imperial raised FY16 EPS estimates to $3.98 from $3.89 on better-than-expected 3Q16 earnings of $1.24 versus $1.08 estimate. 4Q16 EPS estimates were cut to $0.64 from $0.70 on higher fuel prices and $6.5mn pre-tax profit impact from Hurricane Matthew offsetting better than expected RASM.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and raising our estimates and one-year price target on SAVE shares to $58 from $51 on higher valuations due to improving unit revenue trends. Management is proving to be flexible and nimble in adjusting the already successful business model, in our opinion, such as implementing $5 surcharges per one-way trip during peak demand periods. Our price target is about 24% above the recent share price."
Shares of Spirit Airlines closed at $48.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!