Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Orion Marine Group (ORN) to $6.50 Following 2Q Review
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Orion Marine Group (NYSE: ORN), and raised the price target to $6.50 (from $6.00), following a review of the company's 2Q. ORN reported EPS of -$0.03, below consensus estimates of $0.01. Revenue of $140.3mn was $12mn below estimates. ORN affirmed its FY16 revenue guidance of $625-675mn and its FY16 EPS guidance of $0.30-0.40, and affirmed its FY17 EBITDA “goal” of $70m.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on ORN shares and increasing our one-year price target to $6.50 from $6, about 16% above the recent share price. Although we expect ORN to benefit from growth in both its Heavy Civil Marine (HCMC) and Commercial Concrete (CCC) Construction businesses, we await greater visibility regarding margin improvement following recent challenges. We think the discount valuation is warranted, given current debt levels, and await a better entry point."
Shares of Orion Marine Group closed at $5.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!