Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on NIC (EGOV) Following 3Q Report
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $21.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EGOV reported quarterly revenue of $80mn, slightly better than estimates of $79mn. EPS of $0.25 was above estimates of $0.19.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on EGOV shares and raising our one-year price target to $23 from $21, about 7% above the recent share price. We are raising our valuation multiple to 16.8x from 15.4x, based on FY17 EBITDA. We continue to believe that NIC’s business model gives it significant competitive advantage over other service providers that typically use a time-and-materials project-based pricing approach that is less customizable for the client, and is harder to turn into a long-term relationship."
Shares of NIC Inc. closed at $24.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!