Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ: HA), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HA reported better-than-expected EPS of $1.92 versus estimates of $1.84. Imperial raised 4Q EPS estimates to $1.22 from $1.15.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and raising our estimates and one-year price target on HA shares to $62 from $58 on higher unit revenues, which are expected to accelerate in FY17. We now estimate FY17 RASM will increase by 2.0% versus 1.0% previously. Our price target is about 26% above the recent share price. We are raising our 4Q16 EPS estimate to $1.22 from $1.15, our FY17 EPS estimate to $4.75 from $4.50, and our FY18 estimate to $5.25 from $5.00."
Shares of Hawaiian Holdings closed at $49.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!