Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ: HA), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HA reported better-than-expected EPS of $1.92 versus estimates of $1.84. Imperial raised 4Q EPS estimates to $1.22 from $1.15.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and raising our estimates and one-year price target on HA shares to $62 from $58 on higher unit revenues, which are expected to accelerate in FY17. We now estimate FY17 RASM will increase by 2.0% versus 1.0% previously. Our price target is about 26% above the recent share price. We are raising our 4Q16 EPS estimate to $1.22 from $1.15, our FY17 EPS estimate to $4.75 from $4.50, and our FY18 estimate to $5.25 from $5.00."
Shares of Hawaiian Holdings closed at $49.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!