Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ: HA), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HA reported better-than-expected EPS of $1.92 versus estimates of $1.84. Imperial raised 4Q EPS estimates to $1.22 from $1.15.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating and raising our estimates and one-year price target on HA shares to $62 from $58 on higher unit revenues, which are expected to accelerate in FY17. We now estimate FY17 RASM will increase by 2.0% versus 1.0% previously. Our price target is about 26% above the recent share price. We are raising our 4Q16 EPS estimate to $1.22 from $1.15, our FY17 EPS estimate to $4.75 from $4.50, and our FY18 estimate to $5.25 from $5.00."
Shares of Hawaiian Holdings closed at $49.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!