Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Gastar Exploration Limited (NYSE: GST), and raised the price target to $1.75 (from $1.30), following the company's announced joint development agreement and $71.0mn sale of its “Southern STACK” properties.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "On 10/20/16, GST announced two transactions: the first was a joint development agreement whereby the partner will fund 90% of the capital costs to drill three tranches of 20 wells, for an initial 80% WI (details discussed herein) and the second is the $71.0mn sale of its “Southern STACK” properties. The combination of the two transactions results in a low cost method of derisking its properties while providing a cash infusion to give GST extra liquidity padding during the process. Both of these events are very positive for GST, and lead us to increase our price target to $1.75 from $1.30."
Shares of Gastar Exploration Limited closed at $1.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!