Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Gastar Exploration Limited (NYSE: GST), and raised the price target to $1.75 (from $1.30), following the company's announced joint development agreement and $71.0mn sale of its “Southern STACK” properties.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "On 10/20/16, GST announced two transactions: the first was a joint development agreement whereby the partner will fund 90% of the capital costs to drill three tranches of 20 wells, for an initial 80% WI (details discussed herein) and the second is the $71.0mn sale of its “Southern STACK” properties. The combination of the two transactions results in a low cost method of derisking its properties while providing a cash infusion to give GST extra liquidity padding during the process. Both of these events are very positive for GST, and lead us to increase our price target to $1.75 from $1.30."
Shares of Gastar Exploration Limited closed at $1.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!