Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Control4 (CTRL) to $11 Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CTRL reported revenue of $53mn, above estimates of $51mn. EPS of $0.23 beat estimates by $0.04.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "On 7/4/16, Control4 reported 2Q16 results with revenue of $53mn, up 19% year-over-year (yoy) from $45mn, and above our estimate of $51mn. Diluted EPS of $0.23 was up from $0.16 during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $0.19. Management improved gross margin to 48.9%, up sequentially from 47.6%, and above our estimate of 47.0%. This is the second quarter in a row that company earnings have exceeded our estimates."
Shares of Control4 Corporation closed at $10.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!