Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Control4 (CTRL) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $55.2mn, ahead of $53.7mn estimates. Diluted EPS of $0.26 also beat estimates of $0.22.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "On 11/3/16, Control4 reported 3Q16 results with revenue of $55.2mn, up 27% year-over-year (yoy) from $43.6mn, and above our estimate of $53.7mn. Diluted EPS of $0.26 was up from $0.14 during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $0.22. Management improved non-GAAP gross margin to 52.5%, up sequentially from 52.4%, and above our estimate of 52.2%. This is the third quarter in a row that company earnings have exceeded our estimates."
Shares of Control4 Corporation closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!