Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Control4 (CTRL) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $55.2mn, ahead of $53.7mn estimates. Diluted EPS of $0.26 also beat estimates of $0.22.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "On 11/3/16, Control4 reported 3Q16 results with revenue of $55.2mn, up 27% year-over-year (yoy) from $43.6mn, and above our estimate of $53.7mn. Diluted EPS of $0.26 was up from $0.14 during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $0.22. Management improved non-GAAP gross margin to 52.5%, up sequentially from 52.4%, and above our estimate of 52.2%. This is the third quarter in a row that company earnings have exceeded our estimates."
Shares of Control4 Corporation closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!