Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Comstock Resources (CRK) Following Reverse Stock Split
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK), and raised the price target to $3.75 (from $0.75), following the company's 1-for-5 reverse stock split.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on CRK shares and are adjusting our one-year price target to $3.75 from $0.75 (reflecting the 1-for-5 reverse stock split), about 5% below the recent share price. CRK continues to produce excellent operational results in the Haynesville/Bossier shale with stellar IRRs, but we believe that the use of hedges to secure these strong returns would ensure a baseline level of cash flow and provide greater comfort to investors. We believe the 1-for-5 reverse stock split and 2nd lien secured debt for equity tender offer, announced by the company on 8/1/16, are needed steps in providing CRK with the opportunity to recover from its historical reticence from issuing equity (which led to it using a debt-only model for growth) and reticence to hedging. With liquidity of $117mn and the return of a one-rig program in October 2016, we still await a significant liquidity raising event before becoming more positive on the shares."
Shares of Comstock Resources closed at $3.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Stock Splits
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!