Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Comstock Resources (CRK) Following Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK), and raised the price target to $3.75 (from $0.75), following the company's 1-for-5 reverse stock split.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on CRK shares and are adjusting our one-year price target to $3.75 from $0.75 (reflecting the 1-for-5 reverse stock split), about 5% below the recent share price. CRK continues to produce excellent operational results in the Haynesville/Bossier shale with stellar IRRs, but we believe that the use of hedges to secure these strong returns would ensure a baseline level of cash flow and provide greater comfort to investors. We believe the 1-for-5 reverse stock split and 2nd lien secured debt for equity tender offer, announced by the company on 8/1/16, are needed steps in providing CRK with the opportunity to recover from its historical reticence from issuing equity (which led to it using a debt-only model for growth) and reticence to hedging. With liquidity of $117mn and the return of a one-rig program in October 2016, we still await a significant liquidity raising event before becoming more positive on the shares."
Shares of Comstock Resources closed at $3.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Stock Splits
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!